About the Event
The Hike for Hope
A special fundraiser to celebrate the joy our loved ones have brought us
The Hike for Hope celebrates the joy our loved ones brought us, and raises funds for Hope Hospice. All of the hike’s net proceeds help Hope Hospice provide exceptional care to our patients with life-limiting illnesses,bereavement services for their families and community education.
Event Details | The Hike for Hope Brochure
Date: Saturday, May 6, 2017
Days to Event: -257 days
Location: Del Valle Regional Park ● 7000 Del Valle Road ● Livermore, CA
Time: 8:30 to 10:00 am - check-in; raffle ticket sales, and hike start
12 pm - event close
Registration fee: $39 through April 22; $45 on or after April 23
Children 6 years or younger may hike for free.
Trail Options: 2.6 miles – an easy walk along Lake Del Valle
4.4 miles – adds a moderate incline that follows the ridgeline and Hetch Hetchy trails
Starting point: Fiesta Grande Picnic Area
Parking: To print your Free Parking Pass, click here. Without this parking pass, parking is $6 per vehicle.
● Register by April 22, 2017 to guarantee your shirt size
The Friends and Family Sponsorship is a special way to hike or donate in memory of a loved one. The memorial names will be listed under the Friends and Family logo on the Sponsorship page and on The Hike for Hope 2017 T-Shirts. It is similar to a “Kindness” level business sponsorship in that an unlimited group of hikers may register at no fee under a $1,000 sponsorship. For some groups, it eases the gathering of friends and family to celebrate the joy a loved one has brought them. Thank you for considering a Friends and Family Sponsorship.
- Memorial name listed under Friends and Family logo on t-shirt, printed materials, and on TheHikeforHope.com
- Donor Listing in Voices, the Hope Hospice newsletter and Annual Report (unless marked anonymous)
- Placement on Hope Hospice's online Leadership Circles 2017 donor wall (unless marked anonymous)
- Social Media Recognition (unless marked anonymous)
- Unlimited group of hikers may register under the sponsorship
Please contact Natalie Brown, Director of Development, for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 925.829.0119 ext 222
We look forward to seeing you at The Hike for Hope this Saturday, May 6, 2017! Due to the Livermore Wine Country Downtown Street Festival being held on the same day, we advise that Hikers avoid traveling through downtown Livermore.
Possible alternate routes are:
- For those travelling on I580, take Vasco Road exit south; when the road ends turn right on Tesla; then left onto Mines Road.
- For those travelling from Pleasanton, take Isabel Ave / 84 and turn east onto Concannon Blvd; when the road ends make a right on Tesla; then a right on Mines Road.
Follow Mines road 6 miles out to Del Valle Regional Park. When you arrive at the Entry Kiosk (a $6 parking fee or use Free Parking Pass) turn right and go down the hill to the parking lot. You can check in with the registrar and begin your hike anytime between 8:30 and 10.
Online registration for Hikers closes Friday, May 5, 2017 at 11:00 AM.
Day of Registration, a $45 fee, is available Saturday, May 6, 2017 at the event site, Del Valle Regional Park.