Senisba San Filippo
SSF Consulting teams up with Hope Hospice for their annual Hike for Hope Event
Super excited to be putting together an SSF team to volunteer and participate in Hope Hospices annual Hike for Hope event at Del Valley Regional Park in Livermore on Saturday May 19th! By attending this event you will get to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Del Valley Regional Park and help a well deserving organization accomplish their mission. For those of you who may not be familiar with their organization Hope Hospice helps their patients and families live each day to the fullest by providing quality end-of-life care, home health, grief support and community education.
More information about the event:
If you love to hike, gather your families, friends and co-workers and join us for the 8th Annual Hike of Hope at Del Valle Regional Park in Livermore, CA.
You will enjoy beautiful scenery, wild flowers, great views, and the camaraderie and fellowship of your fellow hikers.
Hike for Hope is a celebration of remembrance and a fundraiser for Hope Hospice patient care programs and services. All of the hike's proceeds help Hope Hospice provide exceptional care to patients with life limiting illnesses, caregiver guidance and grief support of their families, and community education.
Choose from two routes: an easy 2.6 mile hike alongside Lake Del Valle and a moderate 4.5 mile route with some short incline to beautiful views of Mount Diablo and surrounding valley.
For each hike, you'll be walking on dirt and gravel fire roads and volunteer monitors will be cheering you on along the way.
Then, after your hike, keep the fun going! Be sure to pack a lunch and relax with your family and friends at Fiesta Grand Picnic Area.
Please visit their website to learn more about Hope Hospice.
If you are interesting in joining our team please reach out to me at email@example.com. See you out there!
Location: Start at Fiesta Grand Picnic Area, Del Valle Regional Park. 7000 Del Valle Road, Livermore, Calif.
- Registration opens: 8:00 a.m.
- Rolling Start Time: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Hike Blessing: 8:30 a.m.
- Picnic: when you finish your hike
- Announce Team Awards Noon
- Registration: Adults and youth: $39 through May 3; $45 on or after May 4
- Children 12 years or younger hike for free
- Online registration closes Friday, May 18, 2018 at 11 a.m.
- Day of registration at Fiesta Grande Picnic area Del Valle Regional Park
- Trail Options:
- 2.6 miles – an easy walk along Lake Del Valle and back
- 4.4 miles – a loop trail with a moderate incline to the ridgeline with views
- Starting point: Fiesta Grande Picnic Area
- Parking: Your registration includes a Free Parking Pass. Without this parking pass, parking is $6 per vehicle.
- T-shirts: Register by May 4, 2018 to guarantee your shirt size